Data Solutions - Frame Relay – Domestic
To stay competitive in today’s global economy you need the right network for transmitting all of your mission-critical information. However, the right network today might not be the right network for you tomorrow. Designed to grow with your virtual enterprise, CenturyLink® Frame Relay combines the dedicated speed and security of a private line with the reliability, flexibility and scalability of the CenturyLink high-speed network. The result: less infrastructure and greater reach with a potential reduction in the cost of doing business.
CenturyLink Frame Relay is a proven high-speed data packet data service, ideal for LAN-to-LAN and/or WAN-to-WAN connectivity. It gives your geographically dispersed locations the means to exchange Internet, data, image and voice communications.
- With CenturyLink Frame Relay you’ll receive:
- Some of the highest port speeds available – 56 Kbps up to and including 45 Mbps.
- Bandwidth-on-demand capability.
- CenturyLink’s IP-enabled Frame Relay (Smart PVC) expands Enterprise connectivity via two capabilities: Simplified any-to-any connectivity and Quality of Service.
- CenturyLink Frame Relay is supported by an industry leading Service Level Agreement (SLA). Three qualities of service (QoS) classes to help you prioritize traffic on a per-circuit basis: Variable Frame Rate real time (VFR-rt), Variable Frame Rate non-real time (VFR-nrt) and Unspecified Frame Rate (UFR). Frame Relay Service gives you advanced networking solutions to keep you connected, both domestically and internationally.
- CenturyLink Domestic Frame Relay Service is directly connected to CenturyLink® Macro Capacity® Fiber Network in the United States. CenturyLink can also provide Frame Relay Service internationally in over 60 countries worldwide. Service requires CPE and minimum term of commitment.