Enhanced Solutions - SipMedia
SipMedia’s technology enables dial tone over a Broadband connection, thereby providing users with an economical and feature rich alternative to the legacy incumbent network.
VoIP is a packet-based transmission of voice traffic in an IP based environment over either a corporate network or over the Internet
- Has an established successful track record
- Owns and controls switching infrastructure
- Demonstrates an ability to offer telecom services in multiple countries
- Positioning of new products such as PDA with soft-phone
- Provides a platform which is evolving to WIFI (802.11), WIMAX (802.16), etc….
- Owns a proprietary Softswitch which is inherently scalable at a low per port unit cost
- Operates on a Tier 1 IP backbone
- Provides a feature-rich platform to provide:
- Lower cost for local and long-distance calling
- Portability of your number (Vacation, Business travel, etc.)
- Many standard features normally extra from traditional phone companies
- Voicemail with e-mail notification
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- Call Transfer
- Three way calling
- Return last call (*69)
- Toll Free
Call Kurtz Communications today to learn more about this fascinating technology!