Enhanced Solutions - CenturyLink Core Connect® Enterprise
Data, Voice, and Cloud-Based Applications. All the essentials your business needs, tailored for your business.
CenturyLink® Core Connect is a cost-effective solution combining business-class data and voice service with essential cloud-based applications that is tailored to the unique needs of your business. You choose your data connection based on your data and Internet needs. Next, customize your cloud-based applications. You can then select the voice service based on the equipment you have in place and the number of lines you need. Core Connect Enterprise comes with the reliability of the CenturyLink network, backed by a service level agreement (SLA) for network availability. (Credits are based on cumulative hours).
- Choose from three connection (port) options depending on your data and Internet needs.
- INTERNET PORT
- Private Port with NBS
- PRIVATE PORT
- Customize your cloud-based applications
- Core Connect Enterprise includes valuable cloud-based applications such as email, collaboration, productivity, web tools and online data backup. Plus, you get the flexibility to customize your services with extra options.
- Choose your Voice Service
- Choose your voice service depending on whether you have existing equipment you want to keep, such as analog phones or a PBX.
- INTEGRATED ACCESS: An integrated data, Internet, and voice solution that enables you to keep your analog phones, works with most existing equipment, and provides up to 24 voice lines, without the need for a PBX or key system. CenturyLink will manage your integrated access device (IAD) and integrated data and voice connection.
- SIP TRUNK WITH INTEGRATED ACCESS DEVICE (IAD): Integrated data, Internet, and voice solution that works with existing PBX systems (with PRI card), and supports 6–46 call sessions. CenturyLink will manage your IAD and your SIP trunk for data and voice integration.
- DATA ONLY: CenturyLink Core Connect® Enterprise provides your business with the robust data connection it requires. You can get a high-speed, symmetrical data connection up to 40Mbps (where available). You also get options to upgrade your services.