Internet Solutions - DSL
CenturyLink Choice™ DSL offers your business a reliable high-speed Internet connection from a provider you can trust and now at our lowest rates ever. Using your existing phone line, you can talk on the phone, surf the Web and check e-mail at the same time over the same telephone line.
- No dial up. Just click and icon and you’re online – 24 hours a day – with a direct connection to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or to your company LAN with download speeds from up to 256 Kilobits per second (Kbps) or up to 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps). Upload speeds are from up to 256 Kbps or up to 896 Kbps.
- Do more than you ever imagined with connection speeds from up to four times faster than 56 Kbps dial-up.
- Unlike other high-speed access alternatives that are shared with your neighbors, CenturyLink provides you a dedicated DSL connection.
- Surf the Internet or check e-mail while talking on the phone at the same time and on the same line.
- 24x7 technical support available.
- Business users will find it easy to transmit large files quickly, conduct video conferences or web meetings at your desktop or set up an efficient telecommuting program.
Available only to CenturyLink local service customers for business use. Phone line installation and ISP charges are extra. Service may not be available in all areas. Actual DSL speed varies depending on service location, phone line qualifications, computer performance/configuration, network/Internet congestion and other factors. Uninterrupted or error-free service not guaranteed. Computer requirements: Windows® 98 or later; further WiFi equipment may be required to enable additional computers. Other restrictions may apply.