Enhanced Solutions - CenturyLink Cloud
CenturyLink® Cloud, recognized as “visionary” by Gartner’s IaaS Magic Quadrant, is built for the enterprise and solves for enterprise production workloads as well as “born on the cloud” and hybrid “cloud aware” applications. We have a unique market approach, with our Hybrid IT offerings spanning public and private cloud, colocation, managed hosting, and networking. Few providers can match the breadth of our portfolio or global geographic reach.
CenturyLink Cloud is an enterprise-grade, hybrid-enabled cloud platform that delivers high-performance, secure, reliable and scalable cloud solutions for all workloads. CenturyLink Cloud is a good fit for customers in all business segments and is the perfect cloud for:
- Website and App Hosting
- Enterprise IT
- Business Applications
- Development & Test
Be in control, be agile and be ready for hybrid cloud.
CenturyLink’s hybrid-ready public cloud solution provides the control, agility, scalability and security expected from an enterprise-class cloud, backed by an industry leading global network.
- Visibility over resource allocation & provisioning;
- Role-based access & account management;
- Built-in managed services including policies;
- Centralized billing & reporting with showback & chargeback to individual departments.
With CenturyLink Cloud you can deploy your application quickly using our highly automated platform, easy-to-use single interface and RESTful APIs, or leverage our managed services cloud expertise.
- Simple, high performance, scalable and elastic;
- DevOps tooling (Blueprints) and APIs your developers need;
- Single intuitive self-service portal for public and private cloud services.
However you define hybrid IT, CenturyLink offers a solution. Leverage our platform, integrated control panel, global network and data center footprint to find the optimal deployment model for each and every workload.
- Breadth of Services including Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Networking,
- Automated Managed Services across Hosting, Cloud and Colocation;
- Geographic and host diversity;
- Robust networking service interconnects & global network backbone.