Enhanced Solutions - CenturyLink Business Applications
With CenturyLink, you get a reliable network supporting a robust portfolio of software applications that help you run your business. Cloud based computing solutions are: Simple, Reliable, Agile and Secure. Enjoy the simplicity, security and reliability of CenturyLink's Business Applications.
Take advantage of Microsoft's powerful collaboration tools, including on-the-go email and calendar sharing, online team collaboration, and real-time chat and video conferencing for a fraction of the cost of enterprise licenses.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 from CenturyLink provides businesses of all sizes powerful productive features such as email in the cloud, unlimited online meetings, and document sharing for real-time problem solving; all at an affordable monthly price.
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange from CenturyLink enables businesses of all sizes to access email, contacts and calendars from mobile devices without the cost and hassle of managing and updating your own email server.
- Microsoft Hosted Lync
- Enhance your business communication capabilities with Microsoft Hosted Lync 2010, which brings coworkers together via instant messenger, video conferencing and more—all seamlessly integrated with other Microsoft products.
- Microsoft Hosted SharePoint
- Make online collaboration simple with Microsoft Hosted SharePoint 2010, featuring easy-to-create communities where teams can store documents, publish project-specific websites, track lists, share calendars and more.
- Cloud Fax
- Go paperless with online faxing! Save money and time. Reduce toner and paper usage, and no need for a second phone line. Send and receive faxes on the go, during a meeting, or on your mobile device.
- Egnyte File Sync & Share
- Secure, Intelligent File Sharing - In the Cloud, In your Data Center, or Both! Egnyte Connect gives users simple, secure access to the files they need, when they need them. IT maintains complete visibility and control of files stored on premises, in the cloud or both, to ensure data security and business continuity.
Reliability is key when it comes to hosting, which is why CenturyLink guarantees 99.9% uptime SLA. Easily build a site using SiteBuilder, or deploy a common CMS like WordPress or Drupal. CenturyLink also offers affordable add-on services for reputation management, mobile optimization and eCommerce stores.
- Hosting for Business
- Your website is the single most important marketing tool at your disposal, and it’s no place to cut corners. CenturyLink's web hosting for business provides you with a secure, easy-to-manage and dependable online presence, without the cost or headache of maintaining a complex IT infrastructure.
- Hosting for Enterprise
- CenturyLink's hosting for enterprise plan provides you with necessary space, bandwidth and access to operate your large-scale website, corporate applications, eCommerce and high-volume sites, without the cost or headache of maintaining complex IT infrastructure.
- Create a seamless online shopping experience! With no training or development experience, you can build the perfect online store in minutes and start taking advantage of powerful tools to drive traffic to your store and drive cart conversions.
- Create a professional mobile-ready website in minutes with goMobi's easy-to-use website platform. Featuring click-to-call, cusomizable contact forms and much more, making it easier for you to engage with your customers on their mobile devices.
Get the help you need to do more for your business. Remote IT Support Services provide the right combination of around-the-clock assistance and on-the-fly remote problem resolution for desktops, laptops, servers, business-class routers, networked printers, mobile devices and more.
- Remote IT Support
- Focus on your business, not IT. Get on-demand, ongoing support for office hardware and software.
Protect your valuable business data against malicious viruses and malware attacks with world-class security services from Symantec. With no hardware to buy and no software to install, plus the benefit of automatic updates for the latest threat protection, you can focus on safely running your business.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Protect network computers and servers from known and unknown threats by safeguarding your business with a single integrated solution, including firewall protection, threat detection and web security.
- Symantec Email Security.cloud
- Secure your email systems with inbound email filtering, outbound email protection and continuity assistance with email storage, access and use during a server outage.
- Get total website protection against hackers, malware, SQL injections, cross site scripting and viruses. Plus, SiteLock helps protect you from ending up on blacklists with advanced reputation management and monitoring services.
- StopTheHacker proactively protects your website from malware, hackers and getting blacklisted. It scans your site for threats, then automatically removes them and notifies you of potential vulnerabilities so you can help prevent future attacks.
Archiving & BackUp
Dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of email storage and device backup. CenturyLink's email archiving and desktop/laptop backup solutions are fully automated and equipped with powerful searching and reporting for simpler compliance, improved protection and efficient recovery.
- MessageSolution Email Archiving & eDiscovery
- Easily archive your email with an all-in-one solution for unlimited storage management, compliance and litigation support, including policy-based archiving and built-in reporting to simplify email management without an IT staff.
- Secure Online BackUp
- Manage your disaster recovery plan with simple “set-it-and-forget-it” desktop and laptop backup. CenturyLink's powerful backup systems centralize and automate backup behaviors, so you can quickly recover your data and keep business as usual, all without additional IT expense or expertise.
Get more and pay less with CenturyLink's cloud application bundles, individually designed to offer you the most popular business-boosting applications at a business-savvy price. Choose from online collaboration or security bundles to maximize your productivity and protection.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 from CenturyLink provides businesses of all sizes powerful productive features such as email in the cloud, unlimited online meetings, and document sharing for real-time problem solving–all at an affordable monthly price.